View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:00   #8
KaylaObey
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
52 Total

Thank you all for your comments! Knowing that there is interest out there for me to carry my boyfriend I will soon make a video like this! - If I am able to that is! (He is 6' and close to 200 lbs- however I've carried a man weighing 235 once so I imagine I can do this if I put my muscles into it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
Hello Kayla this forum is dedicated to female lifting, while we do allow a small section dedicated to male lifting female it is not something we promote here. It looks like all of your lift and carry material is male lifting female, that's not what we want posted in our producer section if you produce any female lifting whether it be female lift female or female lifting male you can link to it in this forum.
I was unaware that the forum only accepts female carrier content, since it is named "lift and carry". However, thank you for letting me know. I won't post any more content that is not suitable. I will only post female lifting male from this point on.

~Kayla
Who Said Thanks:
some (February 4th, 2017), piggybackrides (November 30th, 2015), Snowstormbanana (May 28th, 2013), forevernow (May 26th, 2013), gsr3032000 (May 25th, 2013)