Old January 30th, 2017, 22:12   #4
shadowspider33
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
73 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
As someone else posted, a piggyback carry is one of the easiest ways to carry a person around, so it makes sense that's the one she can do best with you. But that doesn't make it less impressive, given your size differences.

I've seen a number of other girls around her same size do a piggyback carry with someone your size - but it's usually only the athletic girls doing crossfit training or who lift weights regularly in a gym. As a former track athlete, that's probably what helps her have the stamina to carry you for 1-2 minutes at a time.

Do you have any dumbbells or free weights around? Just for the fun/challenge of it, you might see if she can carry you piggyback while you hold onto extra weights in both hands. I bet if she can piggyback you over a minute right now, she can manage 15 or 20 seconds with another 40 or 50lbs.

Funny you should mention that, ya I've held some weights plates in my hand, and a few smaller ones in my pocket, for around an extra I think 30-40lbs, and had her piggyback me.

We also did a back to back lift in which I had 2 45 lb plates in each hand, so a total of 90 extra lbs. it was pretty akward to do as I had to hold onto the plates one in each hand, as she bent forward, i was pretty much parallel to the floor holding the weights in each. She then proceeded to walk with me and the 2 weights plates in my hand.
She actually was saying she wanted to see how much more she could do, but 45lbs were the biggest plates I had, and couldn't figure out how to be able to add more weight, since it was already akward to hold int he 1st place.

So in the least know she can pick up 340lbs and walk, but felt like she could do more
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (January 31st, 2017)