View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 18:48   #2
EZ
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
57 Total

Here, here.

I agree. I think the amateurish aspect was a huge part of that sites charm as I always prefer the girl-next-store type over the model type and the girls they used screamed hottie from your college class. And the quality of girls they used improved so much over the years.

I know that site got flack for the girls not looking like they were enjoying themselves, but I generally never felt that way about them. At their best, I thought the site captured girls who did enjoy the experience of being carried. I also enjoyed the newbie who got carried and seem innocent towards being carried, where they would jump into the the experience but never quite "got it." That always worked for me as long as they did a good job being carried over those shoulders.

I'd say it was probably a 50/50 ration between updates I liked and those that I didn't care for but given the frequency of their updates and the cost for membership, being a member was always a worthy venture for me. At least up until this past year or so when they stopped updating.

They were one of my first lift and carry sites i discovered that focused on the female being lifted and for that they remained one of my favorites. They will be missed.

Last edited by EZ; December 29th, 2011 at 18:53.