Thread: VersusFetish
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:28   #104
oksens
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
58 Total

It was really a pleasure working with you mate!

Thanks a lot for this awesome custom, I was so happy about the result and my prediction of this video to become a bestseller... well, was once again correct, #1 on clips4sale for several days in the L&C category.

Speaking to other producers out there: Try to make such kind of harder lifts, under the armpits, by face, by the throat, even overhead. Lots of taller girls will be able to perform them with small and light girls.
Another advice: Write a simple story and let the actresses play it.

All my customs had these properties and all of them went to #1 on clips4sale. And this is not a casuality. Give it a try guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyfootgirls View Post
New today on http://www.versusfetish.com

Bailey has come to confront the girl she knows is sleeping with her man. She knew Vanessa before when she was much smaller and has no idea how big she has grown. She finds her and angrily tells her she is there to beat her ass. Vanessa then stands up and towers over the tiny bailey. Bailey is in shock at how tall Vanessa is now and tries in vain to punch her. Vanessa easily tops her attack and warns her not to make her mad. Bailey struggles to escape as the now Angry Amazon starts picking her up like a rag doll and throwing her against the wall. Lifting her high into the air by her armpits and even throat. Bailey has no chance to escape as her giant opponent has her way with her, even pulling her into a big wedgie! Finally the girls come clean, they are actually in love with each other . They start to kiss and make out as Vanessa continues to lift her tiny lover and plays with her.

Starring: Vanessa Rain, Bailey Paige

Clip Features: Lift and Carry, Amazons, Kissing, Wedgies

Who Said Thanks:
soclope (July 13th, 2017), brattyfootgirls (June 30th, 2017)