Old April 30th, 2014, 23:23   #6
Bmiles90
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
26,845 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
The owners were open minded to ideas from us. It was my idea for the site to have Chloe pull off a cheerleader toe touch while a guy was sitting on her shoulders. One of the best lift segments ever IMO. She pulled it off magnificently and it's still the only time it's been done to perfection on video tape as far as I know. Chloe was raw power and one of the best we saw.

I think that we have *cheap* fans who wish to skirt paying the fees. They did it for the money first not for us to freeload and pass around content.

Another reason to support the producers.
So that was your idea to have Chloe perform in that cheerleader outfit!!! Nice call my friend!!! My only criticism of the site was I wished they produced more F/F lift and carry vids. I had a chance to talk with Serenity (a lifter from the site and partial owner). She mentioned that they didnt get good sales from those vids, which was the reason they primarily stuck with females lifting males. But other than that they cared about our input. I used to post on their forum alot and they always responded with grace and class. First class company IMO. Its a shame they went under. Cant find any of them to contact. It was rumored that Chloe pursued her degree in Law enforcement so im assuming shes involved in that field now. Its a shame man. Shes was the GREATEST imo.