View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2010, 14:33   #10
warthog
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3 Total

I was late to grow when I was a kid. At age 13 I was 1.42m (4'7'') and 43 kgs (95lbs) which are rather meager measurements for a boy (today I'm 5'9''). My non identical twin brother was actually 10cm (4'') taller than me at the time. Very embarrassing. I had two interactions with stronger girls that I remember. One was on a birthday party at someone's house, for some reason I was challenged to an armwrestling with a very heavyset girl. She wasn't muscular, just really overweight. Anyway she kicked my ass and I was dumb enough to ask for a rematch with the same result. That was VERY embarrassing because many kids were watching. Unfortunately I didn't have this strong girl fetish back then so there was only shame without arousal... I also had a few run ins with a girl who used to be a good friend of mine (sort of like a girlfriend but now actually calling it so) and after we broke up she really liked to taunt me, asking me to armwrestle with her (which now I was wise enough to decline, but she laughed and said I was afraid of girls) and threatening to beat me up (and once she almost did it but a teacher intervened). You could say I was bullied by an ex girlfriend. She was much taller and heavier than me back then, and also a brat who smoked at 12 and I was a nerd (still am). Don't know how we ever were friends. We actually got things straight years later when I was able to look her in the eye...
And those my friends are true stories. I sometimes wish I could return to those situations to be able to enjoy them properly...

Last edited by warthog; February 8th, 2010 at 14:36.