Old February 16th, 2010, 15:09   #19
ponyplay
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
2,408 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan4life182 View Post
She would jsut go up to random tall girls and start overpowering them?
Nope, like i said I encouraged her to do so... and I must admit that alcohol was involved in those student days for me to have the guts to ask and her for her to really do what I asked.

She lifted guys and girls on command . We were living in the same student house, the tall gril was the friend of another girl living there... she claimed to be strong but was no match for my little girl... it happened on a night where we had some drinks and were discussing about the stronger sex i must have said someting like' Cindy is the strongest of us all' which made the tall girl laugh. So we made some room for a catfight that ended u p in a humilaiting lift and carry and being completely overpowered and toyed with session for the tall one.

Like I said she was in tears and horrified, we stopped the fight after about 10 minutes or somehting, because otherwise she would have really been hurt.

I was the only time I literary saw a girl fly through the room (she would pick her up, spin her and let her go) that was when we stopped the fight..; Cindy was like on extasy I had to ask het more than 3 times to stop fighting.

A pity no one filemd this i guess it would be the bestseller of all time here
Who Said Thanks:
kimeriez (March 17th, 2024)