Old December 19th, 2010, 09:02   #7
rwlm
VIP Honored
King of Intergender Wrestling

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,164 Total
Default monthly top 10 list

quote from dp: i hope u find below the top 10 list, interesting and motivation.REPLY - its interesting, but as far as motivation goes, well no to this. in most cases the members whom make the top 10 list are members whom post lots of pictures in one post and quite rightly member click the thank u button in appreciation of the time and effort in posting these wonderful pictures. BUT for clip finders its a totally different story, especilly for members whom post mainly youtube clips. although we may only post clip at a time, a lot of time is spent watching clips for lifts, looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes - figure of speech trying to find clips with very low views, so that it will be new or hopefully new for members to watch. but when it comes to clicking the thank u button, well what can i say EXCEPT to say, u will never see my name in the top 10, no matter how good the clip is. ANYWAY as xms is fast approaching, i like to take this opportunity to wish all members of this forum a merry xmas and a happy new, and drive carefully on the roads during this period.