Old January 10th, 2011, 06:30   #3
rwlm
VIP Honored
King of Intergender Wrestling

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,164 Total
Default clips embedded

what i have found is the forum is a lot slower. where members have quoted member whom posted clips, we need to remove the embedded clips from the quote.HOW many member will go through all their posts to do this? i guess its a hugh task for admins to do this. WHEN its come to watching youtube clips, i preferred to watch the actuasl youtube clip and not the embedded clips. u cant save clips that u like watching the embedded clip. and also the related clips in which we may find other clips not posted here. THERE are 2 ways of actually seeing the actual youtube clip, ( 1) the title of the embedded clip with uploaded time that we know, we post the title in youtubesearch to find this clip. ACTUALLY THERE IS A really really easy method to watch a youtube clip. ALL u got to do is thank a person on the clip they posted, it WILL then give u the youtube url instead of the embedded clips. i have just tried this method twice by giving thanks to 2 members in the wrestling thread and it brouht up the youtube url for me. when u go back to the f/m section the clip will back to embedded once more. SO i do think the embedded clips are a great idea.