View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:11   #1
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,897 Total
Arrow *****VIP I and II have been merged*****

There has been a big change in VIP as you may have noticed, the VIP I & II levels are now merged. These levels were getting very few posts the last year and ultimately decided we don't need them both. Besides activity, some of the reasons were as follows:

- less redundancy, cut down on reposts
- less moderation work
- an overall, tighter knit community

For those who had VIP II access, your previous VIP II standing will count positively for VIP III (renamed honored) and VIPOS.

In the merged VIP section, I will be combining similar threads soon. Currently I left them as is so members can better tell what's new. Finally, the new VIP section has some rules and they are a little stricter than before. We think participation is a must or this section will not be much better than the old VIP section. The new guidelines are:

-5 posts per year (not just thanks)
-3 clicked thanks per year

These will be checked in January and if a member was VIP the whole year they will lose VIP level access if the above guidelines aren't met. Also it will take more work to get VIP access now. The VIP access thread will be updated with the exact requirements. If anyone has access problems in the new VIP section let us know here.