View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2023, 19:03   #6
100proof
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
879 Total

I used to date a girl named Ola in college. She was petite, 5’2” and barely 100lbs. Very pretty, blonde hair blue eyes, Her roommate was this beautiful half black girl Shasta, who was probably 5’8” and 140ish. She played soccer for the Community college, great shape.

Anyway, we floated the river on intertubes once, and early on, Ola’s tube popped, and instead of coming on my lap in my tube, she ended up riding on Shastas lap in her tube for the remainder of the float, which already put a lump of jealousy in my throat.

At the end of the float, we got out of the water at this big gravel parking lot where we left a car, probably 100 feet. I was at the car with friends putting the tubes in while Ola and Shasta were still getting out of the river. They started walking to us, Shasta had sandals, Ola was barefoot. Ola was laughing and yelling in pain as she tried walking barefoot on the gravel before stopping saying it hurt too bad to walk, and requesting someone bring her her shoes.

After waiting a moment, Shasta with an inner tube hooked on her left arm, crouched and wrapped her right arm around Ola’s legs and picked her up over her shoulder, and carried her and the tube across the entire lot to the car
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (January 3rd, 2024), gremlin_95 (December 29th, 2023), Hamfire5 (December 27th, 2023), zebra (December 27th, 2023)