View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:52   #44
Gypa
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
15 Total

It depends first on how you define domination. IF its about the act itself then yes its domination. No matter which kind of lift girl is giving you or me. Being it shoulder ride, piggybank, front Squat, Cradle Carry, over the shoulder carry and Fireman carry or any other type of lift I didn't mention.

Some of these are in active use when it comes to rescuing operation and I think no rescue operator sees it as domination when they lift someone in say fireman carry or in over the shoulder lift when the ones being lifted are injured often seriously or even unconscious. Since this kind of lifts are clearly about future well beings of other some are even life saving form serious life threating situations.
So that debunks the argument that the act itself brings domination.

In none, life-threating situations it's not about the act itself rather the motivation for the act to happen in this case lift to happen.
If both partners are more than happy for the lift to happen I would say that's equal domination as the lifter and the lifted both desires the out came where they guy is lifted of the ground and then given shoulder ride (or any other type of lift you my prefer insteed) by his girlfriend. (Willing lifty and Willing Lifter.)

ATH: I'm not done yet. But time is in short supply to continue this.

Last edited by Gypa; November 23rd, 2019 at 20:01. Reason: Better wording + additional content.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (November 24th, 2019)