Old November 3rd, 2010, 21:22   #337
dendrin
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
10,905 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Wenona is a world renown wrestler, fitness, and fetish model but in all of her travels and experiences, she has never been in a lift and carry video....until now!!

Although she has never been lifted before, Wenona, with her years of gymnastics and yoga experience is absolutely perfect for lift and carry. Rachel's incredible strength coupled with Wenona's unreal flexibility resulted in lifts that we never even dreamed up doing...they just happened!

This video features non-stop lift and carry action that includes piggybacks, front straddles with crunches, calf raises, squats, over one shoulder, fireman's carries, overhead lifts, shoulder sits, front and back airplane rides, extensive back-to-back lifts, cradles and a whole bunch of lifts that we don't even have names for!

Once Wenona starts getting lifted, she does not want to get down, and Rachel doesn't really let her hit the ground very often, as we proudly introduce another new face to the lift and carry community! Enjoy this spectacular video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486
I've seen her on wrestling sites and always thought she would be a good specimen for lift and carry. I know she works out like 3 hours everyday, next time I think it would be good for her to do some lifts (either on you or another girl). Haven't bought this one yet but will once some funds clear.