Old December 31st, 2011, 08:14   #12
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
I disagree with your take of it being repetitive. After all he tried to accommodate everyone's wishes. I was always asking for cradles and OTS, for example.
Now, all of what you're telling us is your side of the story. We'd have to hear his, wouldn't we?
On to business. The clips4 sale store you've included in your post, does it feature FF L&C or you still mix em in the clips?
Hey Lifter,

Your position as an all FF lift fan is beyond well-documented, as is your lack of tolerance for any interests other than your own. Based on the history of exchanges in this and other forums from years gone by, it's highly unlikely that you will enjoy clips from my store so I encourage you to spend your dollars elsewhere. As for hearing the other side of the story, I really couldn't care less about earning your approval, nor do I care if he chooses to respond...as it is, it's water under the bridge and my post was in effect, a eulogy to both a lost website and a lost friendship. I thought it would be interesting for others to know that the lift community was a small world, with two producers living practically as neighbours and how the liftnandcarrying site got its start. Let's leave it at that.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of lifts and carries.
Who Said Thanks:
lifted (January 1st, 2012), Slevin (December 31st, 2011)