View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2014, 13:06   #1024
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Ouch! I guess the business isn't what it used to be and Taylor doesn't see the value in communicating with our forum anymore. Can't say I blame her considering how little activity there is from the forum at large.

One last note, in light of my comments on the Versus Producer thread below: if only Taylor's production values and understanding of lift and carry videos could be used by other producers, I think there would be a larger demand. Honestly, IMHO what has hurt Taylor's videos all these years is the use of 2 very skinny guys being lifted by very large, often older (and to my taste) not very attractive models (obviously with some notable exceptions). On top of that, many of those larger, older women have been lifting the same anemic old man in endless videos. That of course, dilutes the market as people are conditioned to see new and different all the time. I know availability of models in one's home base is part of it, as is personal producer interest in what they shoot, but I can only wonder if Taylor took her productions on the road to Florida or New York and had access to all those models that shoot lift videos...it would be great!