View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2012, 14:12   #13
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

I'm about 155 lbs, (70 kg) and 5'7" I can only imagine what it can do with my body. I think she lift me like nothing.
I'm interesting to meet one day Lita, She's taller than me and I think she also stronger than me. Her body is toned and her biceps are visible. Also the thighs are big and certainly bigger than mine.
If she lift like nothing man of 176 lbs, (80 kg) she can throw my body in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonra View Post
I just bought this clip and it's very nice.

I miss the longer duration of the lifts, but I think they did that in order to show many different lifts. Although the girl is taller than the guy, she is not much more taller and anyway it's obvious than the guy is much heavier.

What amazes me is how easy seem the lifts for Lita. In every lift it seems she is doing nothing, and in some lifts she tosses the guy from one position to another very easy. The first time you see it, it doesn't look that impressive because it does seem that the guy weights nothing because she is not struggling at all. But then you realize that the guy should weight around 80 kg, so it's really amazing how this girl handles his weight almost like if he were a child.

Also, the girl is hot. I would say she looks better in the video than in her profile photos.
Nice review ramonra. How tall do you think he's the guy in the video?
I think I will buy the clip soon

Last edited by Mike; August 24th, 2012 at 14:18.