View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2012, 18:45   #19
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

I just read reviews about sessions in this club.
First, I like the girls, they are all beautiful, muscolar and strong. In the review, a customer said that she do also over the head lift (he weight 74 kg) and she also a lot into this.
Isabella is also strong too. I have her lift and carry video, she lift the guy like nothing, she smile all the time during the lift like he weight zero pounds. When she cradle the guy she curling him also like she want to do barbell biceps with him.
But, in the reviews many customers said that before you do the session, you talk to the owner with a coffee or the Why? Is a private place or not? In the site is written: private access and private exit to the building. Why I have to talk to the owner first? about what?
The clients also said that the owner is very kind and other stuff.

I would love to do some session with Lita or Isabella, but this thing of the owner that she talk to you first, I dont like very much. Because I think she want to know what do you want from the session. But is private! and first before you have a session, you write to the owner for tell her the girl you want and the type of session. So I think is unnecessary the face to face talk.

What do you think? You have done session before in this club?