View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 18:36   #20
cmcwmod
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,000 Total

Some months ago I had L&C sessions with Lita and Isabella. I can highly recommend the place and the girls.

The "coffee thing" is only because the owner is very friendly and fun and apparently wanted to talk to some of the more "brave" guys who visit the place. I for once just rang the doorbell and went inside. I did have some rather lenthy e-mail conversations first to get the sessions up and running though.

Regarding the sessions:

Lita was first. She is close to being a bit too muscular for my liking, but she does have stunning model looks and a great, bubbly personality. She carried me in every way imaginable without any trouble and even came up with some ideas herself. Just to really test her I actually stood full-weight on her stomach one time and she could handle it.

Isabella's first response when she saw me was "You're so tall." During the session she admitted that I was heavier than she expected, and that I was the heaviest guy she had ever carried. Poor girl - apparently she'd had a gruelling workout on her own before my session and had a wrestling session scheduled after my session. I'm pretty sure she woke up with sore muscles.

That said, she managed to give me piggybacks with squats and ponyrides for 3-4 minutes at a time. It was a bit hard for her, though. She was breathing heavily and at the end of the ponyrides her arms were shaking. I wasn''t unhappy though - that's just the way I like it. One time I had her on all fours and then stood on her back! This she managed to do and even crawl. The ride ended more because of my wobbly balance than her lack of strength.

She could also cradle me and give me front rides, but the size difference was a bit too much. She could only handle me for 30-40 seconds like this.

With both the girls there was a lot of good jokes and fun talk both during and in between the rides.

As said, I can highly recommend the place. However, if you're much heavier than 80 kg and like effortless rides, you should probably go with Lita rather than Isabella. If you like to see a struggle but still get long rides, Isabella is a great ridee.

Btw I'm 190 cm and 82 kg.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (November 8th, 2015), ramonra (December 8th, 2012), tragmich (November 21st, 2012)