Old December 29th, 2016, 19:06   #13
Leobor
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,678 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Yes dendrin, you hit it straight on the head. The playfulness is a lost art. Why don't they enjoy it as much anymore? I give mad props to the video producers of the 90's who brought this type of potential out in the girls. Why are we not able to replicate it today, given the advanced resources and technology that we have. ??
I have to say something about that too - people are losing their souls in a way, BECAUSE of technology. So, your question is kind of reversed. If you want playfulness, you have to get rid of technology. Sadly, this (de)generation finds excitement in some stupid places, like taking of photos of their food, checking on social media where they have went last night or taking of selfies.

So, they practically live for THE IMAGE OF THEMSELVES for people which can follow that content rather than LIVING FOR THEMSELVES. They are tripping they are something like celebrities are in media, but they do not actually live. They do not like to play or laugh for real, just clicking the cell-phones etc. Bunch of morons in creation, at least if you ask me.
Who Said Thanks:
(December 30th, 2016), Slevin (December 29th, 2016), Far (December 29th, 2016)