Old March 27th, 2018, 20:37   #39
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilk1978 View Post
How would asking if they are willing to do a l&c custom make them produce fewer wrestling videos? All they have to is say no or at worst block somebody's email address. Your talk about "highly trained athletes" pertains to specific studios, but those probably aren't the studios rosebud is talking about, since he specifically said he avoids models who are too muscular. Based on my impressions, the majority of wrestling clips I see on C4S, for example, seem more playful than serious. I didn't get the impression that he took their refusal to do L&C work personally, I think he is just expression confusion that a lot of producers seem reluctant to do L&C vids even when customers are offering to pay significant money for them.
He means that once the producer is aware of the lift fetish because of requests from pushy fans, he may purposely eliminate lifts from his regular wrestling matches to stick it to those lift and carry fans.

Personally, I don't distinguish between lift and wrestling fetishes. If a producer thinks he/she is creating serious athletic contest videos that would in no way be construed as appealing to fetishists, he is crazy! People paying $20 for a wrestling match on femwrestling rooms or Slampeg, etc. are just as in to a fetish as those buying lift videos. One is not a higher/more noble form of entertainment than the other. And the athletes that make wrestling videos are fully aware that their videos are being bought by shmoes. If it helps them sleep better at night pretending that people buy their videos to admire their commitment to athletic excellence, then power to them!
Who Said Thanks:
wilk1978 (March 28th, 2018)