Old November 19th, 2015, 17:38   #16
AkiraShell
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
5 For This Post
26 Total
Default Lifting Little Charlene!

Lifting Little Charlene

So I'm sure that by now you all know that I have quite the fetish for lifting people! I mean, what isn't there to love about it? The way they bounce, laugh, and even get scared! As if I would let anyone fall, hah! Not on my watch. Anyway, my cousin Charlene from my moms side of the family came to visit for a little bit, and I was so excited when I met her! I sized her up in one quick glance and instantly knew what I had to do! Lift her cute cherry-dressed ass!

Watch me as I effortlessly scoop Charlene up in my arms, keeping her tiny body from touching the ground. I toss, throw, and even have Charlene doing sit ups off my back! She's just so tiny and perfect, I'll have to get her back for sure to lift more!

20% SALE
Click here for the full HD clip!

moved here from adult section/t

akiraXXX.com | - - - | BRAT GIRLS | FEMDOM | SMOKING | VAPING | CRUEL GIRLFRIENDS

@AkiraShell | - - - | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR

Email akirashellxxx@gmail.com for custom videos, images, skype shows, worn clothing, etc!
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (December 30th, 2017), a106787 (November 21st, 2015), Daniel (November 20th, 2015), bigliftskinny (November 20th, 2015), perun ffcarries (November 19th, 2015)