TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
4,927 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
/url]

I remember trying to lift girls I knew. It was playful kid stuff but there was a bit more to it for me. Even though I had no clue about sexuality at that age, there was some instinctual level that it connected for me. I've been obsessed with it ever since. F/F is just an extension of my desire to lift girls. If someone is going to lift her, why not another girl instead of a guy who isn't me? Plus the fact that a girl can lift her shows that it doesn't take a big, strong guy to do it. The more feminine the lifter, the better. It's like the lifter's femininity multiplies that of the liftee, which is probably why F/M is such a turn off for me.

And I've always HATED being lifted by anyone. I remember being 3 or 4 - about the same time I saw that movie - and my mom and I met up with my dad at a work party. He was being a proud dad and he carried me around the room to introduce me to his coworkers and I got really pissed off. He was embarrassing me, making me feel like I seemed weak or inferior. I wanted to stand on my own two feet!
I mirror this - I'm under half your age and it hasn't faded for me. I make sure to fit LandC into all my female relationships (I have lifted most of my partners, but have lifted a few friends here and there, for pictures).

I'm open to being lifted by a woman, but that's more strength based (a girl who can carry 220lbs of muscle on her shoulders is impressive), as opposed to the feeling most people on this forum would derive from being lifted.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 5th, 2020)