Old July 13th, 2023, 18:25   #22
mostazarock
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
130 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcock View Post
I had a friend when I was young.. around 16. I had a friend whose elder sister was preparing for medical entrance exam. I went to their house and could not find my friend but her sister was there. She called me and told to wait for him. Then suddenly she came and lifted me with surprise and threw me in the sofa. After initial shock she told me if I could lift her. I tried but i was not strong back then. She lifted me in her arms and her boobs were touching my cock. It went hard and I was both excited and embarrased. She threatened me to tell this to my parents. When I begged her , she said on one condition, lets play a game. She then made me sat on her lap,(her legs were a treat) and she played with my dick till i could not hold myself longer. After an hour I went home confused and delighted. She used to take advantage of me for next 2-2.5years whenever there was no one at home. After she cracked her exam, she went out of state to pursue her studies. Still whenever she returns back home, i could not make eye contact with her. She is married now.
what do you mean playing with your dick? like a handjob or just like ticlking your dick?