amazite
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
20 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
You were five?!

I had early influences like that, too, but they were much more innocent and all M/F. Examples would be the animated opening credits of Bewitched or the scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang where the girl's car gets stuck in the mud. Things like that made me want to see any pretty girl get carried, especially if I was doing it. It wasn't until high school that I realized viewing girls getting carried was enhanced by pretty female lifters.
Yep They say that's the age when all types of tastes are imprinted on the brain. It's not just future erotic preferences. It can be feelings of joy when you eat particular snacks or hear particular songs. There are psychological connections brought forth by various stimuli. I don't want to get too off the subject at hand so I'll say that my interest in f/f might have preceded this episode. I simply can't remember. The tv scene was my first memory of noticing it. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch it. It might have been a result of flipping through the dials and I happened to stop at that station. Was it the chicken or the egg? Did I have this predisposition from the start (born with it) and the scene triggered it or did the scene create it out of whole cloth?
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019), TheWolfe (February 1st, 2014), Snowstormbanana (January 29th, 2014)