View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2014, 22:19   #115
K4C3
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
22 Total

When I think about my early lift and carry thoughts and fantasizes it's pretty wierd actually. I think I was into lift and carry at a very early age. Remember from pre-school (age 6) a guy the same age that always wanted to lift people up in a "common way". Like hug somebody around the waist and just lift up for a second. I guess I envied him, because I can remember that I had a desire to do the same, but was to shy to dare to do it. I remember him even be able to lift a schoolmistress (but that was more like she just lost balance and was up in the air for half a second). However I don't like to speculate about the sexual feelings I had that age but I remeber that I was into every kind of lift M/M, M/F and F/M so i guess it wasnt a big part of my life then, more some kind of fascination. Some occasions has remained in my mind though, for some reasons. One is when I was ten years old and a classmate girl piggybacked a boy. I think that made some kind of impression on me, like I thought it was unnatural for a girl to carry a boy. Another thing was when we had some kind of game days containing team building exercises. One of the moments often included lifts, and I never wanted to participate, because I was scared to be lifted by someone.

As I got older (now I'm 12 years old) I think my first sexual feelings of lift and carry took root. I hanged out during a summer with a girl at the same age. She was slightly taller than me and probably weighed a little more, but I remember that I was very much attracted to her. And I remember I always had a desire to carry her on my shoulders. I wanted to feel her whole weight over me, and I think shoulder carry is the ultimate lift since it still contains a lot of body contact (not as over the head lift). Unfortunately that never happend, but we did compete in running and swimming and I won both competitions.

However during my whole puberty I basically only fantazised about M/F and F/F events. My first lift of a woman was when I was 16 or 15 (can't remember exactly) but since then I've lifted more than 50 women I guess.

Anyways the weirest thing about my fetish is that my first F/M fantasizes started when I was around 16. And I can't get how it came so late actually. I remember that I fantasized particulary about a certain girl from my class that I wanted to shoulder ride. Unfortunately that never happend either. But another girl from high school I started to fantasize about I managed to get a lift from (and I have written about that in the "real experience" thread). Since then I've got some few lifts, most of them very recently actually. I'm still into M/F and sometimes I lift girls, but F/M is actually my favorite and I like it more and more as time goes.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)