Old May 28th, 2023, 21:28   #9
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,310 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
For a custom I assume. Did you request one?

Would it be possible for everyone to request their customs be posted on their site? Perhaps they can offer a cut off the custom fee. In turn, it gets more eyes for L&C focused videos on their site and perhaps it can snowball.

A win win for everyone. After all, it would still be discreet by the person placing the request.

It's my understanding that is how Special Interests (a pioneer production company of L&C) focused on L&C. Quite the roster they had being around NYC. Custom requests that were made to the public. I believe one of the members mentioned this as he made L&C custom requests.

I won't mention your name here out of respect----you really helped put L&C on the map. My first early memories of L&C came from a SI L&C ad (Ingrid and Debbie T vid and Marika vid) in a Muscle Magazine as a teen. My first order of the genre came days later.

It appears TKS may be around London as Amy lives there so they may have access to a roster for future releases as well.
Yeah SI really made some classic videos. It's a shame that the website is defunct now. Would love to see someone remaster those videos in a higher resolution. Same with the Liftnet content.