View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 18:54   #12
Leobor
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,676 Total

First time I actually discovered LC on net was somewhere in 2002. I think. I was in internet cafe (not at home) and I actually ejaculated in my pants (luckely, no one could see it - so much about how it meant for me then).

The reason is simple, if you ask me - as group of people we were very rare, and we thought no one else in world shared that interest. But in same time, we were actually the first LC fans in history which stumbled in internet, so, on one side, we already had years of fantasies about it, and FINALLY in one specific moment - fulfilling of our dream in those years.

Younger LC lovers do not have those problems - they will find community and videos very soon, like, when they reach 10-13 years. I was 21-2, so I had at least 10 years of constant waiting. It just wont be the same.

Maybe we could solve that problem in some way, like, to get rid of LC content for a while. Like, a month, or a year. But, it still wont be the same. And of course, we will never be that young again, meaning we are not capable for sex like we were then.

At least, that what am I thinking.

BTW - that hurricane in New Orleans really trashed pretty good site. I adored those wrestlers, I just do not understand why no one tried anything like that later.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (March 12th, 2017)