View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2024, 21:18   #69
5supermb
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
5,314 Total

Has anyone ever tried to order a custom from seductive studios? I have tried various times over the years and every experience has been extremely difficult and painful.

I first inquired in 2018 but was told the 2 models I wanted couldn’t carry each other due to health issues, but they uploaded clips to their clips4sale only months later of the 2 models performing lifts. I found it very unusual.

I then enquired in 2020 during the pandemic to which I got told the models I wanted weren’t doing shoots because of COVID, which I guess was fair enough.

I then asked again in 2022. I told them the lifts I wanted performed and that there would be no nudity but some kissing. I got various short blunt replies such as ‘what is a front lift’ and ‘can you send picture examples’. Since they have a policy of only replying to emails once per day and not at weekends, this made the whole process drag on for days. After 8 days of emails trying to order my custom, they told me that the models I wanted wouldn’t do kissing, despite me stating on my first email that I wanted kissing. I found this bizarre again as the models I wanted do plenty of kissing clips on clips4sale.

I tried again last year in 2023, asking for the same 2 models. Despite them telling me the year before that they could do the lifts, this time they told me that they couldn’t. Again I got lots of very short and blunt answers to my questions. After another long 6 days worth of emails I got one that simply said ‘I’m not sure they could do over the shoulder’.

I found the whole experience from them very frustrating and bizarre, almost like they were trying to make excuses not to accept my custom. I also found that the person who replies to the emails has little customer service skills. If they only reply to emails once per day and not at all on weekends then they should tell you all of the information you need In one email to save time, not reply with one sentence and then have to wait 24 hours for a response. In total I wasted 18 days trying to order customs but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this from them?