View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2019, 03:06   #15
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Thank you for that, I think I'm lucky too

Great experiences you have had, am especially jealous of the cradles! An ex of mine was very strong and able to carry me in a variety of ways, including cradle which I loved.

My current partner who is pictured below is very toned and enjoys working out but has not carried me nor have we had any strength challenges other than what I mentioned previously - hopefully one day

On that 1st pic you shared of your lady this time she has some seriously toned arms. I think she would be able to do lift and carry no problem.

Just my experience but I've found as long as you can make it fun for them then women can really enjoy it. Like I said before I'm lucky as I finally found a woman who not only can lift me but is really adventurous as well. She can cradle me no problem, as well as most other lifts.

I introduced lift and carry initially as I loved to lift women and be dominant but sometimes I like to give up the dominance and have my lady show how strong she is-if she can lift me then she could easily lift other women was in my head (my personal preference) but she really liked my honesty and the idea she could be in control at times.

Now she even suggests us going to bed and using l and c to get me going.

I don't want to ever say this is the way to do it for everyone but it worked for me more than once and in your case your lady looks stunning and very capable of l and c.

If it was me I'd just pick her up in a cradle (if that's your thing) one day when you are having a play around (or a drink in my case ) and playfully say something like "even though you're fit as hell I doubt you could do that this to me". Pretending you're dominant and you have no interest or belief she could do it. Sure as hell she'll want to prove you wrong. That's women. .Trust me.

Enjoy the result, tell her you're impressed and gradually build it into your foreplay. As long she is having fun it will work make it all the more normal to her. In a perfect world maybe they'd even realise l and c was their fetish too.

Like winning the lottery I suspect.haha

Last edited by CageDemon; December 27th, 2019 at 03:12.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote