Old June 24th, 2011, 04:11   #17
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Yep, I am deceiving them by telling them EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.. and where this will be shown/sold.. Then I am further being EVIL BY paying them AND having them sign a model release... DUDE did you EVEN read ANY of this thread before chiming in??? WHERE is the trickery? All I said is that a girl who had a drink or two would be more approachable and probably more willing to listen to my FULL disclosure and get a payment for her appearance.. Sounds like you are just upset that I CAN do this because ...

1. I'm a girl
2. No one is going to find ME threatening or think I am a super perv..
3. I'm hot... so guys want to see me pick up their girlfriend in any way, shape or form...
4. I am very well spoken and approachable, so I can explain what I am doing in a non PERVY manner,

:P :P :P :P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P Same reason girls will meet me in a hotel room to film a clip, because they know that they are in NO danger with me.. Guy producers do not have this kind of perks, so OH WELL.. and did I mention :P:P :P:P

You hope no one will go through with this???? Have YOU SEEN Girls GONE wild???? So being FULLY clothed and being picked up and put down, is NOT even a BIG deal at all... and feel free not to buy the clip when it comes out.. as I will not miss your input on my thread Thanks, I was trying to decide if I wanted to put the effort into pursuing this for real.. and your big mouth just talked me into it ! Maybe you can show up and make sure no bothers these POOR defenseless girls who had a drink... wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of them!
Great answer, darling!
Who Said Thanks:
girlfights (June 25th, 2011)