View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2010, 15:47   #325
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Lift and Carry Birthday Wish (F/M)

In our newest and most creative installment of our Lift and Carry Fantasy Series, Rick's wife has recently discovered that he has been looking at lift and carry pictures and videos on the internet. He has never shared his interests with her, and due to recent back surgery, she can't try to lift him at the moment. So she does what every good wife would do when faced with this situation...surprise him for his Birthday with a lift and carry session with the amazing Rachel!

The video starts with Rick's wife telling him she has found out about his lift and carry passion, and instead of being mad, that there is a birthday surprise coming any minute! He can't believe his good fortune when Rachel comes through the door, strips down to her lingerie and platform heels and gives him the lift and carry fantasy he has always dreamed about!

Rachel performs some incredible one legged lifts, piggybacks, over the shoulder, fireman's carry, back to back, cradle, shoulder sits, front straddles and more in this one of kind lift and carry fantasy video. Rick's wife ensures this experience will last a lifetime as she stays and videotapes the whole things and talks to Rick and Rachel throughout. She even asks for lift and carry tips from Rachel, as she is lifting her husband, so she can lift him once her back is healed.

Come see why Rachel has been called a Lift and Carry Innovator in this truly unique and amazing clip.

This is probably my favorite F/M lift and carry video ever, so I really hope that you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486