View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:13   #97
Lucky Luke
STANDARD

A good few years ago, I met a girl on a dating site. This was before I realised I was into strong girls. She was just doing odd jobs, one of which was working as a builder's labourer. So she and I got roped into helping a friend of mine replace his patio. He was replacing old UK council slabs (20" x 20", 2" thick concrete) with nice stone slabs.

These council slabs are heavy. I reckon about 40kg each. The job is to lift them and take them from the back of the house to the front.

My friend and I were lifting them and putting them to one side. Intend to use a wheelbarrow to cart 2 or 3 of them at a time round to the front. Then along comes my new girlfriend, picks up one- easily- and takes it round the front. Next time she comes back she picked up 2. This, she struggled with, but she did pick up, in very much a Husafell Stone type lift. When I saw her doing this, I said "f*** me, you're strong", she just giggled and said "yes". That night, in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about it and I said that it turned me on.... and that was it, I was hooked on strong women from that point.

Not a great photo of her, but this was from the days when cameras on phones were a new thing:

I then basically actively sought out bigger girls, and met this lovely lady:

Only went on a few dates, but she was incredibly strong too (and this time, didn't really know it- which is very sexy in its own way).
Lucky Luke is offline   Reply With Quote