Thread: L&C, Why?
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2014, 22:30   #22
liftfan711

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total

Hi everyone. I haven't been in the forum here for a long time and just recovered my password, and it's nice to be back.
This is the first thread that grabbed my attention. It is really good and interesting to hear your guys storys on how you became a fan of lift and carry.

I really can't pinpoint how it all began from me, although I distinctly remember when I was around 8 or 9, a female cousin of mine who was of the same age and me used to give each other piggybacks in her backyard. Mind you, the thrill of it never went beyond that because I have much respect for my blood relatives.
I do know that the fetish had started some before that, as I had cravings to be lifted as long as I can remember.

I have been reading L/C forums from way back to the beginning of the internet, and I see that there is still some discrepancy over which type of L/C is preferred. It's to each his own. It's all linked to the same fetish. If some prefer F/F L/C over F/M then I have no problem with it. I like both, but to me it all depends on the size of the liftee and the strength of the lifter.

What I really don't understand, but I am not going to complain or put it down is the fact that so many people desire a tall woman lifting a much smaller person. Maybe at one time that may have been exciting for me to see, but now I think of it as something that is way too common and effortless, being that many associate being tall with being very strong. I don't. Now the ironic thing here is that I also have a major fetish for attractive tall women, but it is of a completely different association. Would I like her to lift me? Yes, I sure would, but what really drives me crazy is to be lifted by a small gymnast type of younger female.

-liftfan711