Thread: L&C, Why?
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:37   #28
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,154 Total

First time I saw a woman carried it was captivating, naturally I've gotten more picky with age but it's the sight of the female form off the floor though depends a lot on how they're carried, cradles hands down are my favourite & it's not domination related at all for me though that scenario is as enjoyable as a girl being carried for fun, I prefer liftees to be light, not necessarily lighter than the lifter but for sure light and tall though that's not a must. I do not enjoy seeing out of shape women lifted or overly muscular, call me old fashioned but I like girls to resemble girls... Suppose it is in a way linked with domination/vulnerability, I also like girls crying, yes am depraved

The ease of the lift is factored too, isn't sexy if the carry is done with a lot of effort, am sure most see it that way so again makes it far easier with a light liftee.

For the liftee prefer her to be in high heels or barefoot, I seriously dislike open toed shoes though and also if your feet are obscured in the lift, almost lifts like lapsits are torture for me if they aren't converted into a cradle, anyway I know my more niche preferences makes it harder for me to find what I want but alas I am who I am
Who Said Thanks:
vk (December 30th, 2017), wilk1978 (December 28th, 2017), TheWolfe (December 15th, 2017)