Old October 15th, 2019, 09:38   #8
JaseB
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
65 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Although my ex never knew the impact her carrying me had on me, I think the strength and beauty of it she did realise. and for sure she enjoyed the reaction that lifting someone far heavier than she was had on me. On a couple of occasions where she carried me in public and people noticed and commented she really enjoyed the reaction as did I.
Could someone please help in telling me how to upload photos? I found this on FAQ's however it doesn't seem to work from my iPad?

'' How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.''

i want to be able to upload either direct from my iPad or from a Dropbox account - any advice please?