Old October 15th, 2019, 23:14   #9
phoneman
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseB View Post
Could someone please help in telling me how to upload photos? I found this on FAQ's however it doesn't seem to work from my iPad?

'' How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.''

i want to be able to upload either direct from my iPad or from a Dropbox account - any advice please?
I cannot give you technical advice, but I must wonder why you would possibly post this question in this thread? Do you really expect an answer here? Repost in the Help section and maybe someone can help you.