View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2013, 14:42   #1
uplifting_trance
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
471 Total
Default Have you ever wished that you didn't have this fetish?

Personally sometimes i feel that L&C fetish is one of the most difficult fetishes,especially F/M,and particularly if you like bigger lifting smaller F/M...because chances are very low to enjoy it. It depends more on luck instead on your own achievements.

- First of all if you are over 5'9" you'll face many difficulties. At 5'5"-5'9" you'll still have your stuggles....so the ideal is 5'5" and under.
- So if you are short,then you have to keep your weight down,so you will enjoy your "giantess vs ant" fetish.
- Still...even if you are ant-size,you must have plenty of money in order to pay for proffesionals to enjoy your fantasy constantly,because finding a gf at this rate is tough. Not only because the majority of girls prefer the guy to be taller,but even if some of them don't care about height,then they might not accept your fetish!!!

So as you can see...chances are so low for this "sub-category" of L&C.

The only thing you can do is to use your fantasy,by viewing pics of large women and fantasize yourself being ant-size and getting carried around by them.

Yet,i know that there are many women who can lift over 200 lbs,but still it's not the giantess lifting ant,i'm reffering to!