CageDemon
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,612 Total
Cool Best Amazon woman there is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez Desire View Post
Hi CageDemon Luv - Appreciate the feedback.

> When you go to your site there is zero description of what's happens in the clips. Ie we like to know what kind of lifts you will do or just try. The weight, experience, gender of the person you're lifting etc..

In this particular case I have posted 3 photos and 2 video clips from this video plus described another lift where I move the male from front to back. Weight of the male is also clearly mentioned. Is there more that you are expecting or more I need to do ? If someone who has purchased the videos can send me how the writeup needs to be I will try to follow that.

> and ask your target ordinance (us lot.lol) what they want to see

I have asked you guys both here and on my web site, and have gotten very limited feedback. I you want something I would ask you guys to speak up and not be a sissy. I am looking for input. Get off your butts and speak up or else I will have to lift and throw you around

xoxo
Dez
Hiya again Dez,

I'm sorry my previous message might have sounded like you weren't paying enough attention to us as your fanbase. That wasn't my intention at all.

You are absolutely amazing and to be fair I have checked out your website more and you do have have a lot more explanations in your FAQ's etc.

As you have seen from other members on here we would love to see you do overhead lifts and really show your dominance but if you're injured right now I guess we'll just have to wait for that.

If you could work towards doing a lift a carry video where you were totally dominant and do overhead lifts with petite women (or men) and maybe lift them overhead before throwing them on a bed to dominate them that would be the ultimate. We'd definitely buy that in big numbers.

For the meantime though we think what you're doing is awesome and really appreciate your interaction with us, your biggest fans.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long until you're healed and ready to try overhead lifts again. Best wishes.Xxx