STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post
I see your point.

About the asians and skinniness...

But generally speaking, I feel Asians have the hoghest percentage of natural good lookers.
Same with black. I'm not terrible attracted to black girls. It's liek if Asians in general have more "famine" features (such as less body hair for example), and thus produce a higher percdentage of good looking girls, black people tend to be opposite and have more masculine features and thus may produce more "manley" men, but tough looking girls, yet, when you do get that occasional exceptional black girl that is hot, she is extremely exotic and the ultimate!
Well, everybody has their tastes in masculine and feminine. Some would argue that asian(oriental girls) are too manly. In general Asians can lack some curves and definition in their body like smaller breasts etc black girls do mostly have curves. Sometimes if you watch an asian female martial artists a few of them have short hair combined with lack of curves makes them look even more manly Of course many Asians do some plastic surgery to fix this. It all depends on what you like some people prefer body builders, some people prefer more feminine women and some prefer Asians etc.