brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickishi View Post
Dont be to optimistic my friends , maybe Asians are largely good looking , but among indians you must look very hard to find one good babe . most of them are slobs here ...
I was obviously referring to east asians (japan, china, etc.).

However, I have to say it's always been... "a fetish" of mine to be lifted by an Indian girl! I know lot's of indian girls in the US, but I guess doe to conservative upbringing, the opportunity to pursue a lift never transpired, I guess because most of them keep a it of a physical distance from people their not actually dating... something like that.

The closest I've been is one, especially attractive, and Americanized Indian girl I know gave me a ride where by she pushed my office chair with me on it (it was on wheels). haha --too much of an LC tease!!!

I also got the same girl to use her legs to push some heavy desk and file draws probably weighing over 200lbs.
Again, quite a tease since a) I wished it was me as the load she ws pushing, and b) even such a push is just a tease when a lift is what we really hope for! haha

I've never seen Indian girls doing professional sessions.
If they exist, and she's cute, I would definitely go for it!