Stefan999
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
70 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebarnes View Post
LOL.

I have to say I've been both incredibly impressed and surprised, as well as incredibly disappointed by girls of many a nationality/residence.

I think it has more to do with a) attitude (are they willing to lift, or lazy), and b) do they take care of them self physically/keep in shape.

So, when you apply that to different cultures, I think the main correlation is if the culture is one that "encourages" these things (e.g. good, non-lazy attitude and being generally fit physically).

I think Asians in general "appear" naturally stronger because their body may be more likely to not get bulk as easily as some other races when they work out.

Anotherwords, Asian girls can be stronger than they look because they're muscles seem build strength upon working out, but not as much bulk.

On the other hand, I've found chubby, flabby, Americanized asian girls to usually be pretty useless (LC wise). They have that lazy attitude, and seem to not have the strength you would expect.

...Just my opinions of course
Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.