brucebarnes
VIP Honored
The Professor

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan999 View Post
Well, my experience is that regular workout is uncommon in all countries I have visited. In Indonesia and in the urban areal of Vietnam almost all girls have motorcycles and use them even for short distance. The Philippines is a poor country and the most families can't afford a motorcycle. So they must walk more and use public transportation for long distance. Walking more gives them better health and more lower body strength. On the other hand Philippines is tze country with the unhealthiest eating habits. They often eat some bread or cake between the meals and you it's also the country with the most chubby girls.
I would love to visit these countries and check out the scene myself...

The asian countries I have visited (and had LC sessions at) a lot are Hong Kong, Taiwain, China and Japan.

These, and the people and thinking, etc. are quite different from vietnam, indonesia, etc.

One thing I noticed about Vietnamese people (girls included) is that many are tremendous eaters yet very thin. Must have naturally high metabolisms...
THis is an observation from numerous Vietnamese friends here in the US, not in Vietnam, which I've never visited.

I'm not sure why a sector of a race would have a generally higher metabolism... but it sure seems that way.

About scotters and walking and such.
In China, bikes are prominant, where as in Taiwain, everyone uses scooters.
Though I'm not sure I see a strength difference between the 2 countries.
All the girls I got massages from in Taiwain that I then asked to do special back cracking moves from seemd quite strong and able.

As I said, I think attitude is much of it, as the chinese girls in the US seem much less able (probably willing) to do as much.
And in Asia, chubby flabby ones are much less common than in the US, and as I said before, the flabby asians in the US seem ill prepared to do very much LC stuff, and get winded and tired very quick.

I recently wrote about an amazing session I had with a super thin russian girl.
She was amazingly strong in spite of no visible muscle mass, and could easilly do a set of 10 squats w/me on her back.

She says it's from years of Yoga.

I don't know, but it made me realize that all cultures and races appear to have some strong yet thin non-bulky women.

As to if a specific race or culture has a higher percentage naturally (e.g. with out working out)... I don't know but would love to find out.