View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2009, 20:19   #22
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
454 Total
Default early memories

I had a little vague interest in Wonder Woman as a kid, but really, the cartoon characters didn't "register" with me that much, knowing they were just fantasy drawings anyway.

I think it was some time in grade school (maybe around 5th. or 6th. grade?) I first realized I liked female muscle though. One of my female classmates was this girl from Peru who often wore short skirts or biker-shorts, and had thick, muscular legs that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

I remember some time later seeing a big article and photo spread of Cory Everson in an issue of Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine (can't recall which one anymore), and I was amazed.

American Gladiators was a big interest too. I remember when I first saw that on TV, I felt like "Wow ... other guys out there HAVE to be into this stuff, more than I ever realized, if women like this are featured as stars on a prime-time TV show now!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanml05 View Post
Cool topic...

Wen i was a kid i always like strong women in cartoons like G.I. JOE Lady J and The Baroness from 80's another one was Wonder Women (i guess most of the kids of my age watch action comics and TV series) but my first really like too much the L&C thing was with Police Academy Blond Amazon of The first series of movies, Cory Everson Fitness TV Program and American Gladiator Ray Hollit.

Them i see my first overhead lift (You know i love that) was in 1992 wrestling match was Terry Powers lift a Asian female wrestler overhead full extended and them throw her back... I never see this match one on youtube or any place... (If somebody has that please share it)...

Them this feeling was hide until Chyna's founded in 1997 WWF RAW...