View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2012, 23:36   #27
Storm
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
27 Total

Noooooooooooooo - its human nature to do things to people they dont want to have you do! When its harmless and I dont think thats necessarily domination?
Running down the hallway in a hotel when I was doing a session once with a client over my shoulder because I knew he would actually like it even though he was yelling isnt really domination.
Personally - and this is only opinion and very open to any other opinions - it is only "domination" when we gain by asserting authority in some way.
For instance - if you knew it would be detrimental to someone to lift and it would cause actual real anguish - would you really do it? I wouldnt.
I do see your point about it being domination but it doesnt actually feel like when im doing it - its tends to be that the person want to feel "swept off their feet" or "suspended" or just the "sensation of being lifted by someone".
Come to think of it - I have never done a lift and carry session with someone that was into domination in fact as well. Of course there will be people who are and I have only met a small percentage of them, but its just an opinion based only on doing sessions so it may not be necessarily realistic.
Wolfe - I think we should be put in room with eachother and try to lift eachother!!!!! LOL!!!!