Old February 12th, 2016, 18:05   #247
rflcblue
Producer

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Hi rflcblue, you may remember me from a few months ago I asked if you could answer some questions for me and you said you would? Here are my questions.

1. How do you find girls to do lifting?
2. How do you bring up the subject when you are explaining what type of videos you make to the girls?
3. How do they normally react?

22. Is there any special process involved in getting girls to do a shoot in an interior location?
23. What is the nature of those interior locations? Are they your house, apartment, or are they a hotel room?
I am sorry, some, but I won?t answer these questions. Lack of time, I am not afraid of competition.

All these questions may rather hinder you and would lead to 30, 50 or more new questions (which I do not want to reply).

My well meaning advice:
Simplify it. You need a girl for a session. There is no other way, you have to ask someone. All your questions won?t help. Maybe what you need most is a little bit of courage. Don?t ask me, where to go. We live in modern times and you have a lot of possibilities. It?s up to you, which way you prefer and what works best for you. Try it. Get your own experiences!

Make a session (maybe it is your first, it don?t need to be perfect). Maybe even without camera. Next one with camera, does she allow you to use this for internet? You then need her permission. Collect some videos. Then you can proceed. No collected videos, no studio.

Once again, sorry, this might be not as comfortable as you wish. But it?s the best advice, I can give you. Don?t freeze yourself with all these questions. You better start and try. And you must do it without me.

Good luck!
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018)