Old March 17th, 2012, 22:06   #10
TheWolfe
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Wolfe, it might be better to restart this in the L&C discussions thread, not this one. Again, just start with the same post you did before, except please the f/f line.
I didn't start the thread. My first post was #3 in the thread following the M/F and F/M posts that remain above. But you are correct that there are just enough members of the L&C community who cannot have a calm and rational discussion that acknowledges our differences without automatically inferring that it's a criticism. I have been involved in the online L&C community since the 1990s and have had some wonderful and enlightening discussions with members from other segments of our little world and also seen the unfair demise of forums that you mentioned. Because I'd rather have what the forum can bring to our community overall than a discussion, I chose to take the whole thing down rather than to guess what might get taken the wrong way.

My apologies to markkk78 for inadvertently derailing his potentially interesting thread.