Old July 2nd, 2021, 16:36   #17
Shadowhades
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
264 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
Come to think of it, your name definitely does ring a bell.

Good job bro, they are still making new lift and carry challenges occasionally, even today; you've given us a ton of content lol

I definitely understand what you mean by the creepy comments as well; the way they demand for a sequel and their height and weight is as concerning as it is disgusting.
No problem. It was such great timing as well as everyone was locked up indoors because of the virus so there were hundreds of couples making challenge videos. I made 100+ couples do an L&C video during the entirety of the summer (I stopped asking constantly in September due to university and the bad comments) which I'm proud of.

Yeah I still see couples making L&C videos which is cool. I was really hoping maybe some of you guys would chime in and also encourage couples to make an L&C challenge video just to show a little bit more demand lol. But I think my actions were enough. Hopefully, there is another brave soul to make it trendy again as anything is possible if you do the right things (HINT: Ask couples who have done the yoga challenge ).

And to counteract the comments, I made alt youtube accounts to comment on these L&C videos with compliments and light-hearted comments so that they would not see the bad comments, but it did not work .
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (July 3rd, 2021)