View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:35   #319
Steackx
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1 Total

When I was 9, a girl in my class was blamed to be fat by some kids. She used to say "I'm not fat, I'm strong"
One day, I was probably the heaviest kid in the area when she said she was strong, and she front lifted me without asking me, with ease!
I had a strange feeling, but felt good and wanted to be lifted again.

During years, I enjoyed being with strong looking girls, but considered I was to heavy to get lifted anymore by a girl and never asked or tried something.

When I was 17, I was having fun with a chubby friend, we were wrestling and I put my arms around her shoulders to make her down. But in an unexpected movement, she bent and pull my arm to lift me on her back. I felt surprised and really aroused. What I wanted the most had just happened. She put me down and Thanks to the big hoodies and baggies, no one saw that I really enjoyed that. I was like "Hey, what did you do?" She laughed, took my arms, put her back on my front lifted me again and gave me a real piggyback. She was way smaller and lighter than me (she was 5 tall and 130lbs when I was 5,7 and 185/190 lbs) This probably last 30 seconds, but at that moment, it was the greatest 30 seconds of my life.
Then, we lifted each other many times!

But I didn't have word to explain this. I thought I was aroused because of the contact or the fact I really appreciate this girl, even I knew I like to be lifted by girls, I thought it was the same for every guy...

I found many years later that was a real fetish, and that people took pics or made movies!
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (May 10th, 2021)