Old January 6th, 2018, 21:13   #55
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfimus View Post
Ok, now I understand your point of view, which I agree with in general.

The vast majority of women lifters who succeed in doing Overhead Lifts are usually with big muscles and don't have a feminine look ... Yes it's true, but this does not prevent the presence of some naturally strong girls or even some beautiful & muscular girls who are keeping their femininity and who succeed to do Overhead Lifts, perhaps not so easily but who can do it anyway.

By the way, I remember seeing many pictures and videos of attractive (& feminine) girls who have already done good Overhead lifts, like some girls doing Acrobatic duo (f/m) and some crossfit girls
I tend not to watch acro lifts they rarely do sensual lifts as it's a discipline/sport. There are gymnasts/acrobats strong enough to do them? Yes. Do they though? Often not the way I want. That's the beauty of gymnasts/acrobatics the women tend to remain graceful (Depending on era, sadly current scorecards favour short stocky for artistic gymnastics) in contrast to men that get very beefy. So comics etc would have an appeal as you get females with superpowers like Supergirl, Ms Marvel, Rogue from pre movies etc without needing muscles and as they remain a natural size they can be carried with ease too so both parties are happy. (Rogue and Storm cradled had some appeal when I was younger especially when it was between those 2. From the old cartoons I did a mental count of how often they are cradled and it was actually Jean Grey that gets carried most, mostly by Cyclops. Storm is carried by the most number of lifters & Rogue's most common liftee hehe. It was like Storm liked her carrying her there was 1 carry where Rogue caught her midair and Storm held onto her and moved into a cradle position, wasn't needed as Storm can fly anyway haha)

1 mmo an american lesbian said she was cradled once by her partner and that the fact 'she could drop her on her ass but doesn't cos she loves me'... , very sweet statement eh?

Last edited by allffcradles; January 6th, 2018 at 21:19.