Old January 15th, 2023, 10:05   #8
Fitstronggals2
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
230 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud View Post
Oh, friend... it’s a pleasure to read your message because I’m the person who commissioned those videos to FWR. Those videos are currently all on the Fem Wrestling Room website and anyone can buy them for a low price. The owner of Fwr always told me that that kind of videos didn’t appeal to his regular audience and that’s why he stopped shooting custom videos for me.
For every video he produces he pays the girls and, of course, he prefers to employ them in wrestling and consequently sell many more videos. From his point of view, that’s fair.
Actually you are opening a talk that we have already done on this site with TheWolfe (that I consider one of the people closest to me in terms of preferences in lift and carry). The conversation is over because apparently, most of our friends on this forum prefer big, muscular girls, not the cute, skinny ones I like. If you’re interested in exchanging ideas with me, you’ll find my mail address on the members list. I think there is another unknown friend who commissioned videos with Jackie Jupiter. If this person is in this forum, I would be happy to talk to him.
I already bought all of them and i don't know how they didn't sell well or didn't appeal to his regular audience as they were the best lift & carry set ever seen especially becca & peyton series and really thank you for ordering this customs and i am really sad that the owner refuse to produce more lift & carry contents at least he can make the customs open for lift & carry at least we can convince him with that and start to order lift & carry customs 🙏🏻😍❤️ he needs to believe that lift & carry will sell well also as same as wrestling and won't be a loss for him 🤷🏻*♂️